Sunday, August 26, 2012

Desert Ready

 (Tee: Old Navy, Jeans: Talbot's, Heels: American Eagle, Belt: Land's End, Scarf: Gift)


 Today i thought I'd spice it up a bit and wear some heels! This type of boot is supposedly called a "desert boot". I would NOT walk through the desert in them, but i love them nonetheless. I added a pair of boyfriend jeans and a tee. Boyfriend jeans are perfect. I think girls wear them more and it is a boy style after all...
But i just love the way they fit and how comfy they are. The are slouchy without being sloppy and even if you just wear them with a tee, they still seem more stylish than casual. To add to the desert look, i tied a rugged scarf and then added a stack of bangles (my favorite!). A casual outfit without being trashy or frumpy. Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!