Sunday, August 26, 2012

TGIF

 (Top: Land's End, Jeans: H&M, Jacket: Eddie Bauer, Necklace: Vintage, Flats: Kenneth Cole)

 Well, we've survived first week of fall!
I do admit i miss summer, but i love fall too. But i am VERY glad for a weekend!
And this preppy and polished look is the way to start it off. These jeans are actually pink, believe it or not, but the photo quality is down due to lack of a camera...i need a new one.
So just like the jeans, the orange-y tones on the necklace are pink. I added one of my favorite button downs which is my pinstripe one. I love it so much because it's a print that acts as a neutral. So it adds intrest, but not too much to the point where it's too busy. I capped the look with some super fun flats (some of my favorite shoes...) and a denim jacket. Like i said in one of my other posts, even if a look is casual and plain, the jacket adds a finish to it which makes the outfit perfect. Again, awesome way to start the weekend!
See you next week!




1 comment:

You have feedback? We want to hear it!