Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Almost Normal!! Kind of...

 (Tee: vintage, Jeans: Talbot's, Sneakers: Target, Jacket: Old navy, Belt: vintage, Bangles (bottom to top): Vintage, both homemade, J.Crew, Forever 21, and Cape Cod, Earrings: Made with love by a crafty friend)


 Well today was much more dreary than yesterday and because of that, i wore a trench
That plus a tee, bf jeans, and converse? What am i playing at?
Well, i am trying to dress "normal". This person always asks me why i dress so fashionably abnormal, and this is his definition of normal: tee shirt, sneakers, jeans. Boring
So i spiced it up with a trench for a rainy day and a large stack of bangles. now, i admit, i think i have an addiction to bracelets. I just love them! i stack them up whether they look good or not sometimes and never leave the house without one! Do you have a jewelry preference or addiction? Whether it be watches, necklaces, earrings, broaches, whatever.
And last but not least, you may be wondering why i am wearing a summery Florida tee shirt. I have an answer to that too! I am currently in the process of switching seasons for my closet from summer to winter. Because it's only EARLY October, i want to squeeze in these last couple summer items before they are gone for a few months. Not to mention, people in my school are already wearing uggs!! My poor eyes...
Anyways, embrace some warmth and then tackle the cold weather!

Ps, sorry for all of the late posts lately...being busy is my forte :)






3 comments:

  1. EARRINGS! They have taken over my house...mostly statment earrings. I ran out of room in my old jewelry box so I had to move them to a bigger box. I just found like 10 pairs over the weekend that I forgot I even had. And I seriously have 3 pairs of earrings that look almost exactly the same. You may need to hold an intervention with me.
    P.S. hahaha I know who you're talking about :)
    xoxo
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like earrings too but am too lazy to put them in or i forget
    my current jewelry drawr is completely occupied by braceets!!! aaaa!! so you could say i'm a bracelet girl...
    yes...i know you do...
    xoxo
    Birdy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the green trench, so cute! I love all accessories, haha. :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!