Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fun Fall Bags



As you all ,ay have been wondering, Yes, i am still living and breathing. These have not only had outfits that weren't "up to par", but i had zero time to take pictures!! There was a debate, and dances, and baseball and football games, and no time for anything. SO, moving on...
My weekend is a lot less hectic and i was going onto my favorite designer's site for the first time in probably months, and an interesting handbag caught my eye. I looked through all of them and was amazed at how funky and interesting some of these are! Now unfortunately, they come at an expensive price...those cute little book clutches? $325 each
I know...painful, but still, interesting and great for fall
Enjoy!

P.S, as always click to enlarge!
and P.P.S, which one is your favorite?
I love the faux wood one with the bird!

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging the black and white polka dot circle purse :) So cute!
    ~Trendy Tips
    http://polishednailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!