So there you go! This means that my close friend over at polished thinks that my blogging is versatile! Well thank you Trendy Tips! It is an honor :)
Now if one is to recieve and accept said virtual award, then there are a few things one must do:
- nominate 15+ bloggers and tell them they've been nominated
- share 7 facts about yourself
- thank the person that nominated you
- send a link back to the nominator's blog
- put the picture on your post
Now i feel bad just nominating willy-nilly so instead of nominating all 15, im going to nominate 7 and explain why
I know...I am SUCH a rule breaker...
- Sarah Kate Style: Another one of my close friends, she is super stylish and looks for a deal. She has AMAZING writing skills and does interesting posts like "currently obsessed with" or "trendspotting"...very awesome blog!!!
- Phiphi's blog: A blogger who loves J.Crew and practically LIVES on versatile style! She's a great blogger who does frequent give-aways and fabulous fashionable outfits...check out her blog!!!
- Always Maylee: I love hher style. Although she's a shopaholic, she buys useful pieces and makes gorgeous outfits. She is right on trend and also does some great give-aways.
- Feathers and Freckles: A natural-born thrifter! Thrift stores are the ultimate versatile stores and she just did a post today on how she's been thrifting for so long...even before it was popular. Plus, she's always doing great DIYs that I NEVER thought were possible...check out her blog!
- Delightfully Tacky: I love her segment that she calls the remix archives. It shows that pver time, shes used that piece a lot...i love that she tracks how many different ways that she can use pieces.
- Sandy a la Mode: Another shopaholic with a good sense of versatility. She buys awesome pieces and puts them together really well! Really cool blog!
- Sarah's Real Life: Just like the title says...it's her REAL LIFE! That means she can wear clothes that you could wear anywhere and still be in style...i love that it's a real person tyoe style that works for everything!
So now, you get to learn 7 amazing facts about your truly!
- I have 2 adorable labradoodles that have been in almost every one of my collages...i'm planning on showing them on here more
- My favorite color is pink...i'm a girly girl
- I' m in marching band (yea...i'm kind of a geek...haha)
- I know some french, like 3 words in spanish, am learning latin, am fluent in english and text message language
- I plan my outfits a week in advance
- I've never left the Country (but i'm dying to!!!)
- I'm heading to NOLA in January!!!