Monday, November 26, 2012

Woe is me!

Why does the week have to begin? I got the Christmas decorations out today and i'm pretty much ready for it to be here...i don't FEEL like waiting...29 (but who's counting?) days!!! woe is me!

Did anyone see the Raven's Game?!!! CRAZY WIN!!! Justin Tucker, if you ever read this, i want you to know that at this moment, you are my hero :)


I didn't take this picture, but it is certainly appropirate
he saved us twice...38 yards both times!!!
goooollllyyyy!

so this isn't stylish ir anything, but inspiration and outfits to come
btw, the reason i havent been doing too many outfits is because i lay them out on my bedroom floor, and my bedroom floor is currently littered with various unidentifiable garments...so i have to do some cleaning, but pictures soon for sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!