Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Exciting




Tee: Joe Fresh, Skirt: Francesca's, Necklace: Forever 21, Boots: vintage
 Well i got my iphone and made a group instagram for the blog (check it out on the side)
as it turns out, i'm only getting a lavender and white otterbox because my phone seems to magically always fly out of my hand and crash onto the floor
I needed a "special" case as my dad puts it...

Anyways, it's finally feeling like spring here and the depression of winter is draining away. I've been spending so much time outside absorbing the weather, but i decided to dress up with this one. The skirt and tee are new and the tee was from the joe fresh line at jcpenny. i know that it's not anything exciting, but it was a good price and it's a really good quality tee (which i needed) and the rest is history. The skirt is from a cute little boutique called francesca's. My friend told me about it a while back, but i sort of brushed it off. They just opened one up right near where i buy groceries which means that i can now sneak a few pretty pieces in with the milk and eggs! Much more exciting than an $8 designer tee.
xoxo
Birdy

5 comments:

  1. Do you live in Austin??? If not that's a crazy coincidence, because there's a boutique called Francesca's right next to where I go grocery shopping too!

    The skirt is super cute! :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francesca's next to groceries?! That sounds super dangerous - I love everything they sell! That skirt is darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt, it's so cute. The color and print is fantastic.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pearl necklace! Also such a cute banner! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need good quality tees to match with cute printed bottoms like your skirt there! :D So cute!

    Abi
    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com
    twitter and instagram: @BelatedBloomer

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!