Thursday, April 11, 2013

For Real This Time

Cases version 2




As mentioned in this post, i am lusting constantly for an iphone mainly because of cases...
my current phone has been dropped so frequently that the time has come for a new phone
What i'm trying to say is that I'M GETTING AN IPHONE!!! *teenage girl fanning hands and screaming moment*
phew, glad that's out of my system: Now back to the post
I am getting an iphone, but an iphone 4 (i just wanna see how i do dropping-wise) so the couture casing options are limited now. For example, that soda case? TOO CUTE! and the eyes and live colorfully cases? TO DIE FOR! but to my dismay, they are iphone 5 cases...
the rest is up for grabs though! I really am in the market for a case now so give me some feedback!
thanks so much!
xoxo
Birdy

4 comments:

  1. haha congratulations on getting an iphone! It's pretty awesome, but it has sucked up so much of my life! Yes, the cases are super adorable too :) Have fun with it!!

    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i literally JUST got the phone from the delivery dude and opened it...pretty excited!
      xoxo
      Birdy
      www.thetwirlteam.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. They are all adorable! I need a new case...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just so cute, how will you choose!? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!