Saturday, May 25, 2013

Featured: Books By John Green

Hello everyone!
       As you know I LOVE to read! John Green is my favorite author. His books are magical, beautiful, inspirational, and stunning. Every word, sentence, paragraph, page, and book, has beauty and meaning. His writing skills and his words bring the books to life and make all your feeling so vulnerable.          Seriously, you will CRY! have tissues next to you because you'll be a wreck. Anyways, each of Greene's stories have varying plots, characters, plots, and problems, which makes them all unique and special. I can even describe how AMAZINGLY these books are written. JUST READ THEM!!! Here are some of      his marvelous books for you to ponder on:

Books by Best-Selling Author, John Greene


1. Looking For Alaska
2. An Abundance of Katherines
3. Paper Towns
4. The Fault in Our Stars
5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson

These books make you laugh, cry, think (a lot!), and help you realize the importance of books. Many people say they never read  or the "don't have time"... I don't blame you if you're one of these people but books, a least for me, bring a sense of accomplishment and new understanding of life.
                         "Books Are A Uniquely Portable Magic" -unknown
Try to read a good book, like John Green's, and the time you spent reading it will be worth it.
xoxo,
   Amour :)
(P.S. Thanks for all the recent activity on Twirl. We appreciate it!)

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely be reading one soon...I hear Looking For Alaska was very good.
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read his books, but I would love to! :)

    Followed you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Would really appreciate your follow back. :)

    http://meowmd.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7248627

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Alaska is my favorite! Read all of them!

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!