Friday, August 30, 2013

In the Bag

I have always had trouble finding a bag that i can use for anything. I'm a teen so the opportunity for using bags is somewhat sporadic, but I've noticed the absence of a useful handbag recently more than ever. Looking online for the perfect bag has not been easy either. I have this idea of the perfect bag, but when i find the style i want, the size of the bag is off.
When stumbling on this blog, i also stumbled onto this cute little shop. Pricey? Yes. Adorable bags? Oh yes.
The Cape Codder bag is definitely a bag that i wouldn't mind having. It's a bit above my price range [$148], but a girl can dream, right?
Here are my favorite prints:


Happy Labor day everyone! Enjoy the extra day off
xo
Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!