Friday, April 18, 2014

Outfit Post ::Plain Jane::

It's been a while since I've done an outfit, hasn't it? My mom agreed to take a picture of my outfit for instagram and then she ended taking another one later and I figured that while the photos were only iPhone quality, I might as well pull them together into a post.

Shirt: Vineyard Vines, Skirt: Francesca's, Shoes: H&M, Earrings (you can't quite see them): Venice, Italy

apologies for blurriness, but this is what I get for losing my camera and taking pictures with my iPhone




#blooperwiththebro
I wore this outfit when we went out to dinner on Tuesday. It had been overcast all day and it poured later that night, but these pictures were taken during the calm before the storm. These pictures were also taken before I spent a day on the beach with no sunscreen and earned a painful sunburn on the back of both legs. It was also before the temperature dropped from close to 80 to close to 60. While there have been some rough patches on this trip, it's been close to one of my favorite vacations to South Carolina yet. 
Did anyone else do something special over break?
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!