Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Vacation Shopping List

what's in your beach bag?
via

As of right now, my week off involves making the grueling 10 hour drive down to south carolina. All I care about is if it's warm and if there'll be a beach. Even thought there's an off chance that we'll end up going west and visiting some of the national parks, I can't help but dream about a mid-spring beach holiday.
However, if we do end up oceanside, I have a few pieces that may be necessary to pick up. You know, a new swimsuit or two, some colorful chino shorts, a floppy hat, and a few preppy accessories, the usual. These carefully curated pieces wouldn't just get me through a week in the Grand Strand, but most likely the whole summer. I've been pining after that blouse since forever and totally envision it with a colorful skirt or chino shorts (like those hot pink ones). I'm also excited to try out a high waisted bikini. I'm not quite in the shape I'd like to be in order to rock a bikini so hopefully one with a high waist will be cute yet forgiving (i mean just look at those pineapples!).


the road to spring break
Swimsuit// Bubble Necklace// Flower Necklace// Sunnies// Tortoise Cuff// Hat// Geo Cuff// Shorts// Blouse


Anyone else already excited enough to be planning for their spring break already?
Bon Voyage!!
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!