Monday, May 19, 2014

Inspire Me

Is it just me or is outfit inspiraiton running low?
My room is currently buried by a layer of clothing that was tried on and then discarded when the outfit was deemed not worthy. In order to try to figure out what in the name of God I'm to wear because I have nothing to wear (not true), I flocked to the universal style inspiration center also known as Pinterest.

Pink flats.
easy and chic: gray tee+cuffed jeans+colored flats+sparkly necklace

a pretty way to wear a scarf.
finally a use for my oblong silk scarves!!

Monogrammed oxford shirt.
Classic.

J crew

J crew

Women's Clothing - New Discount Sweaters, Dresses, Shoes, Women's...
Jcrew does it again with their simple outfits that still look polished

J.Crew a Venezia
Another use for scarves!!

stripes + red heels + skinny jeans
Another idea for striped shirt+colored flats+black pants
{via, via, via, via, via, via, via, via}

Today I tried out a silk scarf in my hair combined with a cardigan and black slacks to mimic the first jcrew look. It was simple and comfortable while being different. And as a bonus, my mom told me that I looked like Mary Tyler Moore before I sped out the door and one of my low brass/winds friends told me that I looked like a 60's teenager. Both totally made my day #fiftiesobsession 
Obviously some inspiration was much needed!!
xoxo
HBM

1 comment:

  1. I love the scarf in the hair look, it's so summery and chic!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!