Friday, June 13, 2014

Naturally

You, my lovely readers, are about to see what I consider to be my FIRST EVER J.Crew purchase:




Blouse: J.crew, Shorts: the limited, Sandals: old, Earrings: Forever 21, Bandeau: Garage
Kudos to my lovely mother for photographing me 
This blouse...I couldn't wait to wear it after buying it at a J.crew outlet for $12. That's right, this originally $75 blouse, in my size, for $12, I basically fell over when I saw it. I've been dying for this exact top for a while and have considered substituting other bohemian-style tops that were more reasonably priced but wow. I basically have no more words. 
In other news, while I typed this post up at 6 pm last night after devouring a shrimp salad sub and before studying madly, I'm currently taking my final final: GT Chemistry. When my mother picks me up around 9:45 am, I will be officially on summer break and therefore, HALFWAY through high school. I'm celebrating tonight with an Ap-world-history-paper-burning-bonfire and was supposed to picnic at a local vineyard last night (hence my super bohemian outfit) but the rain prevented us from actually going. As for the rest of the  summer, I have a lot planned and I can't wait to share it all with you!
What do you have planned for summer?
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!