Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Versatile, The Wonderful, The Indispensable...

...Striped Tee



{Tee & Shorts: Gap, Flats: H&M, Necklace: Loft}




Attempting a High-School-Musical Jump
                                                      
All those things people say about how amazing stripes are? They're all true
While this shirt isn't navy and white, it is still versatile. If you can believe it, I had major buyer's remorse about it when I first bought it...I didn't know what to wear it with and thought it fit weird. I'm the type of gal who doesn't buy anything unless 1) there's an amazing sale, 2) I can't get an item out of my head and I'm willing to possibly splurge or 3) it's essential to my closet (or at least in my clothing obsessed opinion)*. This shirt was on an amazing sale at the Gap outlet so of course I picked it up, but it wasn't until recently that I really learned to love it. Now, as you can see, it's become a great addition to my casual wardrobe.
xoxo
HBM

*stealing John Green's number-listing-in-a-sentence thing  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!