Sunday, August 24, 2014

Awarded

I remember doing this way back in 2012 when this blog was born, but I haven't done something like it in a while
Since we haven't yet finished our meet the bloggers page, and I adore talking about myself, I figured that it'd be fun. 


Rules:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose other bloggers to nominate, they have to have under 200 followers, and let them know they've been nominated.

11 Facts:
1. I'm a total entertainment freak: When it comes to music and movies, my standards are through the roof
2. I Irish Dance as a hobby 
3. I started this blog at age 13 and have matured into the ripe age of 16
4. I just finished driver's ed (glad it's over)
5. I have a minor popcorn addiction  
6. I painted and designed my bedroom myself and the only thing I had to buy was a duvet cover from pbteen and a few cans of paint #diypro
7. I was neither born nor raised preppy, but have adopted many preppy aspects into my style although, I'm not sure if I'd call myself a full blown prepster
8. I have a major addiction to all things pink
9. I pay for all my own clothes
10. I basically have the nail polish selection of a manicurist but use only about 3 or 4 colors
11. My band geek resume: Low Brass/Winds section leader in Marching Band, 3rd chair in Wind Ensemble (honor's band), 3rd chair in Varsity Jazz Band

Questions from Sophia (my nominator):
1. What are you most proud of? 
I don't think I'm most proud of anything. I'm proud of my bedroom design, I'm proud of my schoolwork and grades, I'm proud of my ability to find an awesome sale, I'm proud of the leadership positions I currently hold, and I'm proud of this blog
2. What made you start your blog? 
I used to work with a friend on a virtual magazine. When that failed, I decided to try blogging and here we are!
3. What is/was your favorite subject in school? 
I don't really have one...school is school. This year I'm looking forward to Wind Ensemble, Journalism, and AP US History 
4. Do you prefer taking pictures or being in them?
Being in them...I like to be a part of the memories as they are recorded 
5. Name 3 people you would like to have tea with. 
Andy Partridge, The Ghost of Coco Chanel, Sean Connery 
6. Do you prefer TV shows or movies? 
How am I supposed to even compare these? I love both equally
7. Country or city?
There are things I love about both. I think as a young, unmarried woman, I'd go for city but I'd want to retire in the country
8. Where would you love to visit? 
Venice/Rome, Italy
9. Yay or Nay: Tassels
YAY YAY YAY! A well placed tassel is beyond fabulous
10. What animal would you like to be for a day? 
A buffalo living in Yellowstone...they have a great life
11. Beach, mountain, or field? 
This is another one I can't decide between. This summer, I saw western mountains and plains but only a few months prior, I had visited one of our favorite beaches. All are beautiful and tranquil but in different ways. I simply can't decide.

Questions for my nominees:
1. Who is your hero/idol? 
2. What would you do if you won the lottery? 
3. If you could do it over again, what would you major in in college? 
4. Do you have a best friend or a circle of close friends?
5. What genre of music do you listen to?
6. What is your ideal location for a first date?
7. Do you have a sweet tooth or are you more of a savory person?
8. #1 bucket list item?
9. Describe your style
10. 3 favorites: food, animal, color 
11. What is your favorite social media platform?

My Nominees: 
So I honestly don't know very many blogs with under 200 followers (#thestruggle) so I'm going to make this an open nomination for anyone reading who wants to answer some questions about themselves. Let me know in the comments if I have any takers!

xoxo
HBM

2 comments:

  1. I always like reading these posts. It just shows how friendly the blogging community truly is :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. It makes the bloggers seem that much more human rather than a name on a screen :)
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!