Thursday, August 7, 2014

Discovered: Goodnight Macaroon

discovered
Disclaimer: this is not the logo
Many of the blogs I've been reading feature fashions from this online boutique, but for the longest time, I would tell myself to check it out but always ended up forgetting to. I finally forced myself to look and I'm kind of in love. The prices aren't completely budget friendly, but the quality and individuality of each piece looks incredible (and makes the price a bit easier to handle). The store carries something for every style: from preppy to edgy and back again. I was drawn to the classic-with-a-twist pieces as shown above like the classic navy stripe shift with pink accents or the interesting shape of the light blue and white dress. Not to mention, how adorable is the name? If you haven't checked this site out yet, I have no idea what you're waiting for.
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!