Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On the List: Paper Goods


I, like many other bloggers, have a list-making habit.
A while back, my grandmother gave me a bunch of hodge podge notepads that have come in handy, but are about to be completely used up! While my notepads will be gone, my listing obsession will not be. I've decided it would be worth it to spend a little extra money on a notepad if it looked super cute so I've picked my 2 faves. I'm currently leaning towards the blue & green stripes as of now. As for the stationary, I'm using these as more of inspiration for what I want mine to look like. Instead of paying way too much for a few cards, I plan to buy some cardstock and plain envelopes and personalize them myself with a monogram stamp or with self-taught calligraphy.
Anyone else into/getting into stationary and other paper goods?
xoxo
HBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have feedback? We want to hear it!