Sunday, September 14, 2014

Featuring: J.Crew


I am totally smitten with J.Crew's new fall arrivals. With everything from preppy plaid to cozy cable knits on their virtual shelves, I can't decide what to scoop up first! Some of the pieces, such as the leather skirt, are slightly outside of my conservative and semi-preppy comfort zone, but neutral colors make the styles more approachable while details like shoulder zippers add visual interest to keep each piece from becoming "just another sweater/skirt/pair of flats". This may just be what I need to curb my end-of-summer blues...
xoxo
HBM
P.s. $60 for a skirt not in your budget? Never fear! All new arrivals are 30% off right now.



2 comments:

  1. So happy I stumbled across your blog! It's adorable and really well written! Can't wait to check out some more posts from you!

    XO
    Salli
    stylebysalli.com

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!