Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wanderlust

Loads of travel tips here - http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2014/09/beauty-jet-setter-top-essential-primping-products-need-travels/
via
Go ahead, call me a geek: I'm in Latin Club. 
I'm just beginning my third year of taking Latin as a class and I'm enthralled with Roman culture. After freshman year, I began to really, really, REALLY want to go to Italy. Rome, Florence, Venice, Pompeii, the Amalfi coast, unbelievable food, impeccably crafted clothes, and a generally more relaxed atmosphere. The Latin program at my school takes a trip every few years to Italy over spring break. I personally can't go, but just hearing my teacher talk about it reminds me of how much I want to.

via

via

via

via

via

via


via
This has to be my favorite view: My parents visited Positano when my mom was expecting me and brought back a colorful tile we incorporated into our backsplash. Ever since, I've wanted to see the place the tile was based off of.


Ciao for now
xoxo
H
BM

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm really craving travel now.
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If only I could hop on a plane and just go...
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!