Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Pros and Cons

via

++PROS++
Bathroom redesign is in motion! I painted it last weekend and now my mom and I are curtain/accessory shopping.
Snow, while cold and semi-bothersome, has resulted in many delays and days off. We only had one full day this week.
Online shopping is a magical thing because it's like sending a gift to yourself! I ordered some cute tidbits from Forever 21 and am excitedly awaiting their arrival
It's March today which means spring is coming...the worst is behind us!
I've binge-watched the first 2.5 seasons of Parks and Rec. I'm addicted

--CONS--

8 comments:

  1. That is a massive con.
    Online shopping is definitely like giving gifts to yourself, it is amazing. & Congrats on your first sponsor!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes ironically my package just showed up :)
      xoxo
      Hannah
      www.frecklesandolives.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Hahaha looks like so much fun Xx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't bring myself to watch the final episode of Parks and Rec. Is that weird? I went to visit my dad in Indianapolis recently & he was pointing out things from the show. It made me like Indy even more! Haha. Hope your week is off to a great start!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely not! Not watching the last episode means it's technically not over yet, am I right?
      Oh my gosh that's so cool! It's always super neat to see where shows take place...I have to ask: Is Charles Mulligan's Steak House a real place? And if so, I plan on finding my way there asap.
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your first sponsor. I am too down about Parks and Recs ending! The last episode almost made me cry haha
    Lizzie xx
    www.thegarlandgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I just started the series a week before it ended...I'm still working on season four so I haven't seen the last episode yet but I'm dreading finishing the series...I love it so...
      Thank you!!!
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!