Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Rehoboth





Dress: Old Navy, Sneakers: Converse, Headwrap: Ban.do, Backpack: Target, Flair: Vintage or Ban.do

For the past week, my family and I stayed in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The weather was gorgeous, the beach and the ocean were optimal, and there was plenty to do ranging from arcade escapades to outlet shopping to the boardwalk's main attraction: Funland. 
My dad did some research and found out that on Tuesdays, there was a farmers' market held relatively close to our lodgings and, given our love of farmers' markets, we biked over.
I asked my brother to take some super quick outfit shots of me while we were there because I ADORED my outfit! This dress at Old Navy is divine and I enjoyed pairing it with the ban.do headwrap: an unusual but aesthetically appealing combination.
Also a note about this backpack--I'm in love. I wanted a container to store all of my essentials practically and stylishly and this totally fits the bill. It's the perfect size for a 17-year-old and I love the funky color. For anyone looking to invest in a backpack, I 100% recommend it.
Happy Tuesday!!
xoxo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white stripes, especially with the red and white headband!!

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!