Wednesday, August 26, 2015

School Wardrobe Staples

*Disclaimer: This post does not indicate any excitement for the start of the school year or fall. If I could make it summer forever, I would*

In all seriousness, I'm terrified that school has started. For me this means scrambling to finish the homework I've been given every night, starting my various college applications, and attempting to balance all of this with my extracurriculars and this blog.
Oh also managing to not look like a wreck every day. That has to happen somehow.
Dressing up for school every day is a challenge. It's a lot easier to just give in and throw on leggings and an oversized sweater than to put in a little effort to make it work. The secret to getting dressed in the morning is having an army of versatile staples that you can easily mix and match. Lucky for you, I've compiled a list of what I consider to be the most important garments to survive the competitive catwalk known as high school.

jeans
 left center / right
button downs
Gingham Tunic / Lilac Blouse / Striped Shirt / Short Sleeved Crop Top / Blue Blouse / Grid Print Flannel
one and done
Romper Striped Dress / Midi Dress Collared Dress / Patch Dress

What are the most important pieces in your wardrobe for the school year?
xoxo
Hannah

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had my Dr Martens in high school! They're the comfiest and best.
    Also thank god we have school uniforms in Australia. I could not handle all of those outfit choices!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Every day is such a struggle.
      xoxo
      Hannah

      Delete
  2. Great post! I loved the selections you presented and can agree they each are very important and versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I loved the selections you presented and can agree they each are very important and versatile.

    ReplyDelete

You have feedback? We want to hear it!